- Connect the WAN port of Gazella access point (Black Port) to the LAN port of your customer's existing WiFi router
- Open the SSID/ WiFi Network List, then look for SSID,”WIFIGAP”.
3. Click on WiFIGAP SSID, it will redirect to a page where it will ask to enter the Serial Number, see image below.
4. Enter the last 5 digits of the router number. i.e., 00XXX
- You might have to wait a maximum of 5 minutes to register the access point, but most of the time within 2 minutes. It will redirect to the page below:
Note: If the router is assigned to the location prior to the steps mentioned above, then the customer will be redirected to their splash page, instead of “router unassigned. Please contact a support” or customer will be kicked out of WiFiGap. Their assigned SSID will pop-up.