If the Access Point appears to be online but devices are not connecting to the internet, here are a few things to check for:
1.) Confirm your Ethernet cord (the cord that looks like an over-sized phone cord) is plugged into the Gazella blue outlet, as well as plugged into your existing router, switch, or wall outlet.
2.) Check for Green LED light on the back of the Access Point. These will turn green if and only if you are receiving an internet connection.
If you are not seeing the green lights. You are not getting proper internet connectivity. Let's troubleshoot:
- Let's confirm the Gazella device is getting power. You can check this by looking at the LED light on the front of the device. If the light is on, you have power.
- Let's confirm the source of the internet is working properly. Try plugging the Gazella access point into another Ethernet port on your existing router, switch, or wall port. It's best if the new source has been confirmed to work for another device you may have.
If you are seeing the green LED lights. Log onto sys.GazellaWifi.com and sign in to your account. Navigate to "Locations" and view the "Status" section.
To get the most up to date, and accurate status update click "Edit" and view the status within the locations page.
If your router is showing "Currently Online" you are all set!
If your router is showing "Currently Offline" send a support ticket to the Gazella tech team to Support@GazellaWifi.com.
Please include the following:
- Confirmation that you are seeing the "Green" LED lights in the blue Ethernet port on the back of your Gazella access point.
- The Gazella access point (Sticker # on lower left-hand corner) number
- The best phone number and time to reach you.