If you could browse the internet previously, but are currently not able to then most likely just rebooting the router will solve the problem.
Go to your location through your admin dashboard so you can double check that your router is offline. Follow the steps below to do so.
1. Log into your dashboard.
2. Click the locations tab on the left-hand side.
3. Choose the desired location
4. On the right-hand side, click the drop down arrow for the router.
Unplug the modem, then plug it back in
- Close your Internet browser if it’s open.
- Unplug the modem’s power cord.
- Count to 15, which lets the modem power down.
- Plug it back in.
- Wait two minutes for the modem to initialize the connection.
- Log back into the wifi by selecting the appropriate SSID.
In some instances you may need to reset your existing modem (follow the same steps above to do so).
Check for a temporary service interruption
- There may be an outage in your area. Go to downdetector.com
- Another option is to call your internet service provider to find out if there has been an outage.
*Note option #2 is more likely to occur only if ALL your internet connected devices are down. If only your Gazella device is not connecting, be sure to try step #1.
Still not connected? Send us a message and we will get on it ASAP. Support@GazellaWifi.com