Answer: Dashboard > Location > Edit Location > Splash Page
- From the Main Dashboard click on the “Location” button located on the left side of the screen.
- Next, click on “Edit Location” depending on which Location you want to make adjustments to.
- When on the “Edit Location” page, you will see a box to edit titled “Splash Page.”
- From this box, you can personalize your splash page with specific text, pictures, or anything else you can think of!
- Make sure you don’t forget to also play around with the different color splash page filter to give your page a professional look.
Get creative with your splash page! If you need help with design? We have a designer on staff that can customize yours FREE of charge to make your wifi-advertising splash page look and feel like your restaurant brand. Submit support ticket if you would like access to our design team.