Congrats on installing a router at a new establishment!
Follow the next steps to add a router to their location page:
1. Login to your dashboard
2. Click "Manage Locations" in the lower left-hand corner.
3. Click on the desired locations "Edit Location" icon
5. Click on the "Settings" tab
6. Scroll down and click in the window to the right of "Select by ID"
7. Choose the Sticker Number that corresponds with the router you will be installing at the location.
8. Click "Save Changes"
Once the page refreshes you have successfully added the router to the new location!
Once the router has been added, you will want to update the SSID, time allowance and data allowance. After editing that information, click save in the upper right-hand corner. This will bring up a message to double check that you want to update the router.
Note: Updating the router settings should be done before the business is open or after it is closed as it will kick off any current wifi users because the router will reboot during this process.