Setting the WiFi time allowance allows you to be in control of how long a guest is on your wifi. To update your WiFi time allowance follow these steps.
1. Log into your dashboard.
2. Click the locations tab on the left-hand side.
3. Choose the desired location
4. On the right-hand side, you will see the router Time Allowance
Once you have navigated to this page follow these next steps:
1. The router must be "Currently Online"
2. Choose the amount of time you want your guests allowed access to the WiFi.
3. Select "Save"
4. Choose "Yes, update it!"
Note: as the warning label says, do not unplug your router. It is a good idea to do this during non busy times. As it will turn your WiFi connectivity off for approximately 1-3 minutes.
You may need to refresh the page in order to see the changes.