Now that you have installed the Gazella access point in your establishment, we will want to drive all the traffic to the desired network. In order to do this we will want to follow these steps.
1.) Remove old guest networks or password protect them. The instructions that came with your existing router will provide you the steps to do this.
2.) Create a unique SSID. We have already set up your SSID to promote your establishments free WiFi, but if you would like to change the SSID to something more creative then follow these next steps.
It will be best to do this when there aren't many customers in the building. Also, the router MUST be online in order to change any of its settings.
- First log into your Gazella dashboard
- Click locations on the left-hand side
- Select the location you want to change
- Now you will see this window on the right-hand side
- Type in the desired SSID, then click "Update Router"
- You will see the following message, click "Yes, update it!"
- This may take a few moments. Once complete you will see the new SSID in your available networks!